Puerto Galera is well known for its numerous scuba diving spots; the area was designated a Man and Biosphere Reserve of UNESCO in 1973 and has some of the most diverse coral reef diving in Asia located at the very heart of the ‘Coral Triangle’.
Atlantis Puerto Galera Resort Rooms
Atlantis’ forty guest rooms and suites are elegantly designed to give you maximum comfort, privacy and relaxation throughout your stay (all bedrooms have one room).
- Climate controlled air conditioning
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Supply of emergency toiletries
- Adjustable ceiling fans
- Ensuite facilities
- Solar heated hot water
- Cable T.V. with free movie and sports channels
- In-room safety deposit box
- Coffee and tea making facilities in suites
- High speed wireless Internet available in all rooms
Diving at Atlantis Puerto Galera
Welcome to Atlantis’ Five Star PADI Career Development Centers; two of only few dive centers with such a rating in Asia, you will find the highest standard of dive education, first class facilities and world class dive guides.
- Local Dives at 9, 11, 2pm, 4pm and 6pm (night dives available every day)
- Choice of dive site each time (talk to our guides about where you want to go and what you want to see)
- Small groups (no more than 6 people)
- Most dive spots within ten minutes of the resort
- Private dives available
- Day Trips to Verde Island and the Hot Springs of Chicken Feather Island (puerto Galera) and Apo Island, Balicasag, Siquijor and Sumilon (Dumaguete)